For any return, please email us at email@example.com
Your right to return an Order only applies to Goods that are returned in the same condition as You received them and within a maximum of 10 days from the day of receipt of the order (inclusive).
You should also include all of the documents and wrappings. Goods that are damaged or not in the same condition as You received them or which are worn simply beyond opening the original packaging will not be refunded. You should therefore take reasonable care of the purchased Goods while they are in Your possession.
We will reimburse You no later than 30 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. You will be responsible for the cost of transporting the goods back to their destination. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You could incur fees for such reimbursement.
You will not have any right to cancel an Order for the supply of any of the following Goods:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- The supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with Your prior express consent and You have acknowledged Your loss of cancellation right.